Monday, October 15, 2007

October 15, 2007

Its Monday again, and I have a feeling this is going to be a great week. I'm not entirely sure why, I'm just feelin' it. Got about 4-5 fun shows this week, cleaning up my room, and just trying to get everything in order. I sprained my ankle 2 weeks ago, and its finally much better now so I can get out biking and playing basketball again.

The weather here in NYC has gotten a little cooler over the last week. Its great weather. Its like light jacket weather, but not too cold yet. I hope it stays this way for a while. Halloween is coming up. Not sure what I'm planning to do. I'll probably be doing comedy somewhere. I used to have some Halloween jokes, but I can't remember any of them at this time. I'll have to dig them up.

Guess that's about it for now. Later,
Lance

No comments: