Saturday, February 16, 2008

1:40 PM

I am currently sitting in my apartment in Harlem, here on Saturday afternoon. It is amazing to me how fast weekends go by. Saturday is already half over, and I feel like I haven't really gotten anything done. I never really have too many plans for the weekend. I went to see a show at the UCB Theatre last night. I saw a group called Penny Comedy performing a show called "White Orpans". I'm not sure how long the show is running, but it was really funny, and you should check it out if you get the chance.

On a side note, I re-vamped my website, and I think it looks a lot better and just all around smoother. It may have a couple kinks in it here and there, but I'm working on gettting them out.

I've got a bunch of great shows coming up in the near future. I always have a lot of people ask me when and where I will be performing so they can come see a show, so I'm really trying to keep my schedule on myspace as up-to-date as I can.

I had a great past week. I've been getting a lot of stuff done. I'm finally getting to the point where I feel organized. I've been working in a little different style than I have in the past. I'm sleeping more and working at a more relaxed pace, and I'm actually getting more done and producing better work as well. I used to push myself really hard and feel anxious all the time, and I am finally figuring out how to do it right, and I do work constantly, but in a more relaxed manner.

NEW GOAL: I've got a new goal I'm working toward. I told you I've been working out a good bit recently, and I have set a goal to gain 12 pounds in 4 months. Its a tough goal, but I think its possible. I think its actually pretty difficult to gain weight. You really have to eat a lot of food, and not just any kind of food. I mean, you could eat a ton of cake and cookies, but that's not really the kind of weight I want to gain. Working out has been one of the better discoveries I have made in the last few months. I've stayed consistent to it, and I've been working out every other day, and I just feel healthier and more fit, and I have more energy.

Alright, I guess that's it. I am anticipating the next couple of weeks to be really good, so I should have some nice stuff to share with you soon.

Later,
Lance

No comments: