Wednesday, September 2, 2009

September 2

I always say that I am going to be doing more online to try and connect with everyone and to let them know what I will be up to, but to be honest, I have a really frustrating time with technology and the whole business side of show business. I tend to focus on my art more, as that is why I got into it in the first place, and I like to think that when I get good enough everything else will fall into place. I do want to be able to share my life more on the internet so that more people will be able to read about what I have been up to, but its just a little difficult to keep up with it all. Technology seems to be moving so fast and I really do not enjoy trying to keep up and be a business person. This paragraph really has very little relevance, I just posted it because I felt I needed to get something up on the interent, which is not a good reason to do anything. Alright, hope everyone is doing well. I have a couple shows this week that should be good. Tomorrow night I will be performing at the producers club uptown, looks like a cool little theatre.

Later,

Lance

No comments: