Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Another Excellent Night Of Comedy



Random picture of me pretending to give the news.

Over the past few weeks, I have been very fortunate to have been able to take part in some awesome nights of comedy. Last night was just that. I did 3 shows, all of which were phenomenal. I started out at Carolines at 7:00pm. Then I headed down to Mo Pitkins to hit up the "Lost Puppy" show run by my boy Matt Mayer, which is sometimes co-hosted by Rory Scovel. These are 2 of my favorite comics who I started comedy with down in the D.C area. Lost Puppy is becoming a popular hotspot for comedy on Tuesday nights. Then after that, I headed back up to Carolines for the 9:30pm show which is run by another one of my boys and favorite comics, Bryan Kennedy. This show happens every Tuesday at 9:30pm, and easily rivals any show in Manhattan on Tuesday nights. This show features a nice mix of up-and-coming comedians along with some of the top pros in the business from all over the country.

Matt Mayer's "Lost Puppy" and Bryan Kennedy's "New Class Clowns" are 2 of the best comedy shows in New York. If you want to check them out, here is the info below.

Lost Puppy
Tuesdays 9:30pm
Mo Pitkins
Avenue A and 3rd Street
www.mopitkins.com

Bryan Kennedy's New Class Clowns
Tuesdays 9:30pm
Carolines On Broadway
50th and Broadway
212 757 4100
www.carolines.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you funnier on Tuesdays than Wednesdays? I'm starting to see a pattern.

Anonymous said...

Is the pattern comprised of letters and puncutation ?

7= funnier
8= Tuesday
9= Wednesday

Totals 24

then to end of sentence.

24 more letters or puncutation

So obvious, and so clever