Friday, July 20, 2007

Weekend plans and NYC Apple Store.


Here is a picture of a funky storm cloud that I captioned on my local beach in Georgia of 2005.

Its 11:08am. Just ordered a new camcorder last night, so I should be able to start posting a bunch of web videos and whatnot for everyone to check out. Not too much planned this weekend. Got a few shows here and there. I'll be at the Laugh Lounge on Sunday at 8:30pm if anyone is interested. Probably just hang out with a few friends on Saturday. Friday night at 1:00am I have an appointment at the Apple Store with one of their expert people to help me learn some of the advanced gizmos on my new computer. That's the cool thing about NYC. The apple store here is open 24/7, which is awesome. Its really pretty cool. On the weekends, they bring in Dj's and have dance parties and whatnot right in the apple store while people are also buying computers, iphones, ipods, and the what have you. I used to not be a big fan of Apple, but recently in the past 2 months, I have really started to come around. Guess that's about it for now. Let me know if you have a cooler picture of a storm cloud. I' be interested to see. And I mean one that you really took, not one taken from google images.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could that be Daytona, Port St. Lucie, or St. Simons Island, or Jekyll Island or Storm Stores on the Weather Channel.

Need To Know .. Inquiring minds.

Lance Weiss said...

St. Simons Island

Anonymous said...

I disagree. Definitely Daytona.