Thursday, January 10, 2008

"Wednesdays With Weiss"

This is the second installment of "Wednesdays With Weiss". I'm super tired right now, as it is 12:55am, and I am writing this from a secondary location other than my apartment which means I am going to be up for a while tonight, but I want to be dedicated to this blog and keep it on schedule, so here it is. I'm working super hard. I've got so many projects going on its wild, but I love to be working. As long as its something I enjoy, I'll do it all day long. When I'm working on something I love, I produce really fun and creative work.

I feel like I have really been learning a lot in the past few weeks. I don't know why exactly, I just feel like my brain is changing and getting better and quicker, which is great.

This weekend should be nice. I'm filming for 2 different projects on Friday, and then I have a show on Sunday at Botanica which is an excellent show run by my boy Josh Filipowski, and I'm also filming a bit for a third project on Sunday as well.

The weather here in NYC has been awesome the last couple of days. Its been in the 50s and 60s which is great. Sorry, I guess this blog really isnt about anything, but whatever, I guess noone is forcing you to read this, but you keep reading anyway. Weird right.

Oh, I read an excellent book last week. Its called "Driven From Within: Michael Jordan". Basically, this book confirmed what I had already thought, that Michael Jordan is the man. His basketball is great, but I just find his drive and his mindset amazing. He works so hard, and is so focused, its inspiring to read. I highly recommend this book. Its easily one of the top 5 books I've ever read.

Alright, I've rambled enough. I'm going home and going to bed. Hope you are having a great week. Find some time to relax this week. Don't spend it all working and feeling stressed. Find time to hang with friends and enjoy life. Its short.

Later,

Lance

No comments: