Thursday, August 23, 2007

Solid Week Of Comedy

I'm having a nice week in comedy thus far. I've been on great shows since Sunday. Sunday I was at the Laugh Lounge, which I bombed at. Then I had great shows at Carolines on both Monday and Tuesday, and tonight I'm coming off a pretty decent set at the Laugh Factory. 3 out of 4, not bad. Things are going well in the comedy world. A lot of my friends are starting to gain some exposure and success, and I think that's great. I'm proud of all of them, and they are doing it right. One thing about this business is that there is so much jealously, and there are so many egos flying around all over the place. People are always complaining about what they didn't get or what someone else got, blah, blah, blah. Screw all that, I'm glad to see people succeed in this business. Getting mad that someone got something you didn't get does you no good at all. In fact, it has nothing to do with you whatsoever. I just can't understand why people get so mad over these things. If you are funny, your time will come and you will get all the opportunites. To all of my friends in comedy who are doing their thing, keep up the good work. I'm proud of ya.

Guess that's it for now. I'm going to be trying to post some new clips on my myspace here in the next few days.

Later,
Lance

No comments: