Friday, August 3, 2007

Weekend Plans

My family is coming in town this weekend to help me celebrate my birthday. They came last year, and I think it may be a yearly thing for them from now on. I think I may be their reason for coming to hang out in New York for a few days. I'm pretty excited about seeing my family, as its been about 3-4 months since I last saw them. We don't really have too much planned as they've done most of the touristy stuff already. We'll probably just go out to eat a few times, maybe see a movie, perhaps a Broadway show, and just walk around NYC doing random stuff. Should be fun.

On Sunday, I'll be at the Laugh Lounge at 8:30pm. This will be the 3rd week in a row I will have done this show. The 2 previous shows were great, and the audiences were terrific. I expect this one to be equally amazing. Check it out if you can:

Laugh Lounge nyc
151 Essex St, New York, NY 10002
8:30pm

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Be sure to get out and do something fun.

Later,
Lance

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Lance

* 757,382,400 seconds
* 12,623,040 minutes
* 210,384 hours
* 8766 days
* 1252 weeks