Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Its Hot Outside

I'm sitting in my apartment today. Its super hot outside. New York must be one of the hottest places in the summer time. Sure there are hotter places (i.e. Georgia, where I am from), but what makes NYC so hot is the fact that you have to walk everywhere, and then sometimes you can't find air conditioning. At least in Georgia, you can go inside or turn the air on in your car. But not here. Sometimes you walk around the city going from place to place with a bookbag on and your back just gets soaked. Then you have to ride the subway, and if its crowded, its super hot. Then you get home, and because you don't have that much money (because NYC sucks it all away), your little "Wind Machine" fan is all you got, and you sit in your apartment sweating. It is for these reasons that I have concluded NYC to be one of the hottest places around. I wish I had some ice cream.

No comments: