Sunday, June 17, 2007

Word Of The Weiss - Good Weekend

I'm having a pretty good weekend so far. I'm looking into buying a new apple macbook pro this upcoming week, so I am really excited about that. I've been a PC user for years, but I'm about to jump aboard the apple train. Recently, I've been trying to upgrade my life and get more involved in this technology era. I was being lazy, and hoping that I wouldn't need to be a part of the revolution because it would all go away soon enough or change too fast to where I couldn't keep up with it any longer. However, it seems as though it is here to stay, so I'm jumping in with both feet. In all honesty, the more research I have done, and the more I have learned about this stuff, the more excited I have become. There is just so much you can do with technology these days.

Recap of the weekend:

-Did a few shows on Friday night, went to bed at 5am.
-Saturday I slept until 12:00pm, then got up and went down to the apple store for 3 hours to do some research on my upcoming purchase. Then I went to do a few shows, hung out with my buddy Craig Scharf, (who by the way, is an excellent writer), then went to see Judah Friedlander at Carolines, who is fantastic. Then hung out with my boys Elliott and Bret.
-Sunday (Today), its a nice day today, so I think Im going to throw a frisbee outside for a little while, as long as it doesn't rain. Then I have a show tonight at Galapagos in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Looking forward to it. I hear its a great venue, and its being produced by my boy George Gordon and will include some comics from the DC area who I haven't seen in a bit. Should be cool. Starts at 8:30pm. If you want to check it out, just google "Galapagos arts space". I'm too lazy right now to post a link.

Alright peeps,

Word Of The Weiss

No comments: