Friday, July 6, 2007

2:21am

Its 2:21am, and I can't sleep. I got in bed at 12:00am, and I tried for 2 hours to fall asleep, but I just couldn't do it. Its just one of those nights. Its kinda weird. On one hand, I am really tired, but my body won't let me go to sleep. Its like its wide awake. Perhaps I need to eat a little healthier. I often only eat 1 meal a day and then a ton of junk food throughout the rest of the day. Here is what I ate today:

1 bowl of Frosted Mini Wheats
1 bowl of grapes
1 snickers bar
1 packet of skittles
1 packet of strawberry pop tarts
1 bowl of pasta with tomatoes and cheese for dinner
1 bowl of Frosted Mini Wheats again late night.

This list just caused me to remember. I had 3 glasses of coke around 9:00pm. That is probably why I cannot go to sleep. Looking at my diet for today, it appears that there are some solid elements in there, but I think I could probably do better in terms of boosting the health factor. I'm going to the grocery this weekend and I'm going to stock my pantry with some better full out meals. I'm going to try and eat 3 meals a day instead of this random assortment of snacks. We'll see how it goes.

No comments: