Monday, July 2, 2007

Hanging Out

Its 11:59pm on Monday night. Did two shows earlier tonight. First one went very well, second was so-so. Just hanging out right now. Got my shirt off, its hot in my room. Just relaxing. Listening to "Learn to Fly" by the Foo Fighters and it looks like the next song on the Itunes list is, well a little embarrassing, "I'm Feeling You" by Frank T. Santana. I've been getting free itunes as of late due to a relative who keeps hooking me up. I'm not too picky in music. I listen to pretty much everything. I actually really enjoy the radio because its just easier and they make playlists for me.

Also, it has come to my attention that it has officially been over a year since I have watched television. I mean I catch an occasional show from time to time, or if there is something I want to see, sometimes I'll stop my life and tune in, but for actually sitting down and watching on a weekly basis or on a somewhat regular schedule - its been a year. I haven't really missed it. I've been filling my time with other activities such as meeting and talking to new and old people alike. Its not bad.

Just sitting here trying to relax right now. I just ordered my macbook pro that I was talking about earlier. It should get in here in the next 1.5 weeks or so, and then its off to the races. I'm going to redesign my website, put some videos up and all that jazz. I'm going to be connecting to my fanbase which is small, but willing and able.

Don't really have any big fourth of July plans. Supposed to go to a party tomorrow night, which should be cool. Meeting up with a good friend I haven't seen in about a year. Besides that, just the uush (that's short for "usual", not sure its correct). Alright, guess that's it for now. I'm off to bed. I'm hoping for a dream about lucky charms because they are fantastic.

Later my internet friends,

-L Train

No comments: