Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Happy Tuesday

Did 2 shows yesterday. Both of which went great. Had a spot at Carolines last night at 7:00pm. Great crowd for a Monday night. About 180 people. Then I made my way out to Brooklyn to do a show at Hanks Saloon on Atlantic Avenue. It was awesome. The show was put on by my girl Ku, who is super funny. The show also featured free hotdogs for both comics and audience members. Saw a few comics that I had never seen before, and I was highly impressed. I am constantly meeting comics I did know about just about everywhere I go. There is really some great talent here in NYC. Anyway, if you get a chance to check out Ku's Comedy at Hanks Saloon, you should definitely do so. Its on Monday's at 8:oopm on the corner of 3rd Ave and Atlantic in Brooklyn.

I'll be at Carolines at 9:30pm tonight if anyone is interested.

Hope you are having a great day! Don't work too hard.

Later,


-L

No comments: